Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ok, I'm giving in...

So I had mentioned yesterday that I had found some other things at the antique mall, but that one was a big project I was keeping a surprise, and that the others I didn't take pictures of. Well, I took the pictures, and I am stumped as to what exactly I want to do with the project piece, so here are some pictures:
 Obviously, this window is the project. It was $7.
Vintage shoes for my Dominic - $0.99

Antique road flare - $2.50. I plan to get rid of the rust and use this as a beautiful industrial piece of home décor.

And finally, the antique half-and-half can for $2.50. It's a great piece for an accessory shelf in the kitchen I think.
 

So that's it. What do you think? Great prices, right? Wish I had taken pictures of the souvenirs I bought for everyone, but I didn't. Great stuff there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment