Thursday, July 18, 2013

Get Inspired

Do you ever bring home that gorgeous piece you know has so much potential, but once you want to work on it, you're like... um... now what?
I have those moments almost every time.
Lately, I've been bringing home more and more things, finding things in my home to redo, and getting spray paint galore from ReStore or the hardware store clearance paint section. But still I get home, and I look at my project, and then I look at my paint, and I'm just stumped.
The day I discovered Pinterest, my life became complete. You know, besides the days I had my kids or got married, it was pretty much the most amazing day. Ok, maybe that's a little bit of an exaggeration. But seriously. It was an awesome day.
Finding inspiration on Pinterest, blogs, and even just Google searches has given me the ideas for some of my favorite projects. And in case you're not on Pinterest, I'm telling you you need to be.
I leave you now with some of my inspirations and the end results. I always put my own twist, never copying exactly. What fun would that be?


Hope you've been inspired.
It's so easy! Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment